Taste of Jordan 5 Days Tour
Discover Jordan offers private tours. Packages can be customized following your preferences.
The itinerary below is only a suggestion.
$895 (per person)
Day 1: Arrival in Amman
Upon arrival to Queen Alia Airport, meet and assist and transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight.
Depending on the time of arrival, today we can provide you an Amman City Tour, to discover the beauty of the Cultural Capital of Middle East.
Day 2: Amman – Jerash – Dead Sea – Petra
You will head towards the North Country for a historic and adventurous tour, Jerash will be our first stop the Greco-Roman city known as the ‘Pompeii of the East’. Built over 2,000 years ago, Jerash is widely regarded as the best-preserved city of the Decapolis, a confederation of 10 Roman cities dating from the 1st century! We’ll explore the site taking in the colonnaded street, amphitheater and more.
Continue our trip back down to the lowest point on Earth! The Dead Sea located in The Jordan Rift Valley is a dramatic, beautiful landscape, which at the Dead Sea, is over 400m (1,312 ft.) below sea level. The Dead Sea is flanked by mountains to the east and the rolling hills of Jerusalem to the west. Enjoy a swim in its warm salty waters and rest and relaxation.
Drive towards Southern Jordan for overnight in Petra.
Day 3: Petra – Wadi Rum
Breakfast morning departure south until Petra.
The ancient city of Petra is one of Jordan’s national treasures and by far its best known tourist attraction. Petra is the legacy of the Nabateans, an industrious Arab people who settled in southern Jordan more than 2,000 years ago. Admired then for its refined culture, massive architecture and ingenious complex of dams and water channels, Petra is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site Much of Petra’s appeal comes from its spectacular setting deep inside a narrow desert gorge.
You can choose between two ways to visit the site*:
1. Traditional way through the Siq (Canyon) guided tour through the Siq to the Treasury. We will visit the Treasury, city center, the Royal tomb, and the theater, the High Place of Sacrifice and the Roman soldier tombs and many others.
2. Through Petra Back door. This is a bit more adventurous and begins with a 20mins drive to the areas called Little Petra. This served as the trading area for the main site of Petra. We will begin with a 2hrs hike through little Petra and beautiful surrounding mountains area, until you reach the monastery (pictured above). Then you will continue through the main site of Petra exiting from the main gate.
*Both options will include a guide.
In the afternoon, we will departure to have a chance to explore Wadi Rum Jordan’s largest desert and one of the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world.
day4 - 5
Day 4: Wadi Rum – Amman
After Breakfast we will head to Wadi Rum for a 4×4 adventure. Exploring the beautiful landscape with a local guide for 4 hours and have lunch prepared by a Bedouin in the desert. By the end, transfer to Amman for overnight.
Day 5: Amman – Airport:
Breakfast at Hotel – Transfer to airport for onward departure.
End of Tour
- Meet and Assist upon arrival and departure
- Visa Waiver to Jordan
- English speaking driver
- Local guide in Petra and Jerash
- Accommodation as stated above on Bed and Breakfast
- Entrance Fees to sites mentioned above
- Transfers in private, a/c, new vehicle
- Jeep Safari for 4h with lunch in Wadi Rum
- Border fees
- Meals no stated
- Tips and personal expenses